Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to pick thenm up this friday and being put on next monday...i cant wait..

i know emay got the cervinis body kit...

anyone got some pictures of it on there cars...that be sick ...thanks

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I have a 4 inch cowl. It's great for writing stuff on it. Not so hot for forward vision.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
here are a couple I got of Steven's car the other day, it is a little hard to see when turning right

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
That is sick!!!! 05

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
going to pick thenm up this friday and being put on next monday...i cant wait..

i know emay got the cervinis body kit...

anyone got some pictures of it on there cars...that be sick ...thanks

Emay and joeice something has it.

Sorry my white balance was off on my Camera...
I have the rest of the kit going on before summer hopefully beginning of spring... I just want to wait out the winter for the side pipes... I do not know what hood I am eventually going to go with I want to do something different... Good luck on your install be sure to pre fit everything before paint....

-Joe

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Love the look of the Cervinis C-series front bumper, gonna get mine with black billet. That 4inch cowl hood is huge...too much for me, but still looks pretty sick.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
joeice thanks for the pictures man...car looks sweet...im not going with the side pipes or anything...just the front bumper and the hood...going to get the duck tail wing...after i get the car back for the body shop...that is who is doing the install...long story short...asshole kids hit me...didnt want factory stuff...went with cervinis bumper and 4" cowl...insurance pays for everything...i dont have to worry about a thing...

06vistagt- yeah i 4" cowl is hugh but i wanted something different...always loved the look of the big cowl hoods...its just my thing i guess..lol...but i will diff have pictures up some time after next week after i get it back from body shop

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
joeice thanks for the pictures man...car looks sweet...im not going with the side pipes or anything...just the front bumper and the hood...going to get the duck tail wing...after i get the car back for the body shop...that is who is doing the install...long story short...asshole kids hit me...didnt want factory stuff...went with cervinis bumper and 4" cowl...insurance pays for everything...i dont have to worry about a thing...

Hey what ever works man I did the same ****... My friends tenant backed into my car because it was "dark out" so I had the body shop do my stuff at the same time so it was much cheaper...
Just make sure the body shop prefits it you dont want them to paint and be like "oh **** the bumper isnt flush.... **** it"... I made sure I was there and it fit snug as a glove...
You are going to love the blank stares you get but I just hate the stupid kids that think they know what it is...
"Oh Joe nice Saleen kit looks hott..."
"Joe I love the GT500 front end...."

It gets repitive correcting everyone but I love it... I really need the side pipes have for a while..

*** Watch you front end it is 5 1/4inches off the ground...
*** Watch sudden inclines.. (Entrances and Exits too stores)

Certain speed bumps are possible but I try my hardest to aviod them...

Under my front lip I can see the urethane it has scraped so bad at times...
I didnt think to watch out but you really should...

Just a heads up man...

-Joe

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ thanks man for the heads up...

yeah im ready to hear what all the gay kids say about my car at school...i go to UTI and its nothing but ricers..lolol

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
^ thanks man for the heads up...

yeah im ready to hear what all the gay kids say about my car at school...i go to UTI and its nothing but ricers..lolol

No problem man...
Its the same for me over here too, all Jap cars... But I love kids that think they know about mustangs its just hillarious when they prove they dont know jack...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts