Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
emay your car is effing amazing, where do you wakeboard in illinois? i ride in texas so its pretty easy to find a pull

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just got back from cervini's. They are in the process of building a showroom so they had no cars to show. They did show me some of the hoods in their photoshop room. They have a new prototype hood coming out they showed me which is pretty much the same as their type IV hood with louvers on the top that run north south unlike the one they have now. I finally got all my stuff with the ram air kit and the type IV hood. I dropped it all off at body shop and hopefully it should be done within 2 weeks. Ill have pics when done.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
emay your car is effing amazing, where do you wakeboard in illinois? i ride in texas so its pretty easy to find a pull
I trailer mine walker, generally I use the river in the early am and later evening. I've also found a few quiet spots on the Chain here, that don't draw much traffic. Quick trips to Wisconsin and Michigan are known to happen as well. Anywhere I hear there is flat water for the most part..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts