Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what all would you suggest to do to a c4 to make it take some serious abuse and power?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
anything i could tell you....you probly already know......

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anything i could tell you....you probly already know......
see i am a manual guy and i just want to know if its feasible for a built c4 to handle 700+hp i dont know if it is but i would like to know from someone who has some experience with them to talk to me for a few minutes.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
see i am a manual guy and i just want to know if its feasible for a built c4 to handle 700+hp i dont know if it is but i would like to know from someone who has some experience with them to talk to me for a few minutes.
It's possible. clutch, band, planetary, pump, servo..... Just buy a PA super comp. They boast a forever guarentee, that is impressive.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eBay Motors: FORD C4 TRANSMISSION (LOADED)- C-4 FULL MANUAL W/ BRAKE (item 160197330970 end time Feb-08-08 13:17:08 PST)
try these guys out my uncle has made over 150 9.50 passes on a 700+ hp stock suspention fox and has never had a lick of trouble out of it ....I'm getting one this weekend
thanks man ill look into them and that is a really good price also.I know they dont come with a lifetim warrant y like pa does but ti has a 6 month warranty its better than nothing.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts