Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started doing my CAI but the bolts that came with the kit are slightly too big for the MAF. Does anyone know what size will fit?

Also the hose that connects to the to the upper portion can't each the intake and us beginning to dry ro so I'll need to extend the hose. Does anyone know what size that is? My kit didn't come with one.

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
One size smaller?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Started doing my CAI but the bolts that came with the kit are slightly too big for the MAF. Does anyone know what size will fit?

Also the hose that connects to the to the upper portion can't each the intake and us beginning to dry ro so I'll need to extend the hose. Does anyone know what size that is? My kit didn't come with one.
hose is 3/8"

and whats up with the bolts? they actually wont fit in the hole? theres doesnt need to be a seal around them if thats what you mean

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! The bolts are slightly too big and try to thread the maf holes. Which probably isn't a good thing.
I guess it makes sense to get one size smaller, I just realized the bolts have 12mm written on them.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
just pick up some at homedepot, bolts are bolts, nothing special about them for the maf

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
mine was the same way, i just drilled mine out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts