Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question

I went to get my car smogged and the tech said he couldn't because I need to have the air filter enclosed in a box within the engine bay. I went to two different techs and they both said the same thing that the law had changed within the last year.

It's a BBK intake complete with the CARB EO number.

Oh, I live in California. Is this true?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts