Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a question will you hear a noticible sound difference with a cold air or is it not going to make a difference? i ask because a friend of mine has a 2005 nissan seR and his CAI i can hear when im driving infront of him with my windows up and radio at a notible volume and i can just hear it screaming when he gets up in the rpm's. also im thinking of going with the bbk CAI is there another that will net me more HP?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
get a bomz CAI... it will save ya like $100 that you don't need to spend... they are the cheapest ones that i know of... unless ebay CAI's are back on the market...

and yes you can hear it just like his...

and the more mods you get the more its going to help... that is if it does actually help

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
get a bomz since the other ebay cai's disappeared..

cai r all the same unless u got a 05+ v6 then go with the jbl one (its that the brand or did i mixed it up again?)

if u got a 94-04 go ebay same results as the 300$ ones.. and will save u like 100-200 of $... and will give u what? 1h.p? or 2.. but will make ur engine breath better so a good exhaust setup would be a good idea then..

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i have a bomz cai on my car and i really cant hear it whistle. my friends you can hear when you are in the car, i cant really hear mine. WTF

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
then idk is the filter clean?

i hear even the *swoosh* when i step on the gas and a whistle on the 4+k rpms

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
bomz is an ebay company aren't they?

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Dont know about this bomz intake..but i like my bbk. Looks nice and atleast you know your getting good quallity..price is abit high for just intake.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Dont know about this bomz intake..but i like my bbk. Looks nice and atleast you know your getting good quallity..price is abit high for just intake.
Its all the same.
A pipe, and a filter!

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
cause most are asian haha:tomato and they think that a $400 cai and stickers will add 120rwhp
the tC is only available in America, but most are younger idiots there are a few real tuners but few is the key

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
that thing is $100... wut happened 2 the $30 ones that were on ebay when i was broke?
make your own, get some old 3in exhaust pipe some rubber couplings and a drill and have fun

1 - 20 of 20 Posts