which color

red
black
sliver

keep in mind i have a silver vert with black 03 cobra wheels

·
Registered
968 Posts
if you did a nice deep blue not like a light blue. i dont know if they make such a blue in caliper paint. i saw blue calipers on a black car and i liked it. I dont know how it would look on a silver car tho. i have red calipers on mine but its also black. i debated on whether i wanted to do it blue or red. in my opinion blue and black look good together. i was just thinking that a nice blue would look good behind the black wheels.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you did a nice deep blue not like a light blue. i dont know if they make such a blue in caliper paint. i saw blue calipers on a black car and i liked it. I dont know how it would look on a silver car tho. i have red calipers on mine but its also black. i debated on whether i wanted to do it blue or red. in my opinion blue and black look good together. i was just thinking that a nice blue would look good behind the black wheels.
yea blue would look good with black wheels but i dont think it would look good with a silver car

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Photoshop. I think they all will look good, but probobly red

·
Registered
968 Posts
ya thats why i just asked about blue. I think sliver is a tough color to make calipers look real good with. I think red will look the best because black you really wont see, silver would probably just look like new calipers all the time. in my opinion reds your best bet. i dont think that red would look tunerish. how do you think yellow would look with silver. again yellow with black looks good together but as far as yellow and silver idk.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Yea, silver looks too stock, unless you can clearly see the caliper and its a bigger one, i.e. 3 or 4 piston caliper. Black same thing except alot harder to see. Red will stand out. I was actually gonna paint mine blue when i had the gt. Blue was a good color i was gonna go with, but ended up selling it.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think its eather between silver or dark blue

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
i think blue looks way to ****
lmao I agree. I saw a black GT with blue calipers...didnt look good at all.

I think sence your car is silver and black with black rims. Id go silver. Thats like the color theme for your car, and I think it'd look badass behind black rims.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts