Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking at paint options for my 84. i was looking into the all black look but black can hide lines and is crazy hard to keep clean. esp in this dusty ass town pics below. im def keeping the wheels. the car while be street-legal, when it time to smog, but primarily used for road course races. .

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I dont have a 4 eye but i think a nice red would be awesome on it

·
Registered
53 Posts
All black

lve bought a black 82 ...yet to see it for real....just pics so far....but you could be right about losing the lines....l agree with red...or possibly something non standard like a deep purple

sorry l cant upload pics of mine for some reason

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Sonic blue would look real nice on that car. That front fascia/ground effect doesn't go with the rest of the car though IMO.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sonic blue would look real nice on that car. That front fascia/ground effect doesn't go with the rest of the car though IMO.
i like it, it just need to be cleaned up a bit. looks like it will hold some brake cooling ducts really well

·
Registered
58 Posts
If I had paint money, a nice deep gun metal grey would be awesome

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
^+1 gunmetal would look great

·
Registered
58 Posts
i think he need the rear bumper to match the rest

hoffmabo i like the 86 you have there as well.

And i like the deep gun metal gray, im either going with a bright red or deep gun metal gray

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
you could go with the same theme you have now...Make it silver and from the lower molding down make it black

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
my old 85 gt was all black it looked sweet or just go all silver....You dont need to see a paint color on just a 4 eye stang, if it looks good on a fox body it will look good on your 84

1 - 20 of 21 Posts