Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for new wheels and tires for my 2000 gt, and I'm just trying to get some ideas of what looks good.

Thanks for any replies, and I'm open to any recommendations :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
17 black 03 Cobras, 17X9 in front 17X10.5 in rear
I'd like it lowered but then I couldn't get up my driveway, oh well...

·
Registered
890 Posts
:D

·
Banned from AFM member!
783 Posts
'00 Cobra R's

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Chrome 03 Cobras in sig.17x9's front and 17x10.5 rear Will post bigger pics when I get on my laptop.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
I second the vote for 03 black cobra's.
I have them and love 'em. The only thing I would trade for is some gloss black fr500's without the polished lip.
I absolutely hate polished lips.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I've got plenty

18x9, 18x10 Stealth black FR500s

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I vote black 03 cobras but I do have some chrome Cobra R's in my shed I need to get rid of.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
black chrome saleens

couldnt find any on white cars, buddy had them and looked killer

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Mines the wrong year, but the wheels look good.

·
Registered
267 Posts
17x9 and 17x10.5 Black fr500s itd be sick

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I'm was looking for wheels for my 03 oxford white gt and just decided to stay with my stock 17" bullets in the front and get 17x10.5 rears and have them powder coated all black no polished lip. I'm waiting until I get out of my summer classes, then going to have them done.

Here's a pic of the wheels on a different color. But it gives you an idea of what I'm going for.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Some 18" chrome saleen's would look good

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
The cars running silver and chrome wheels usually look good, but I think black is almost the only way to go. Whether it be a stealth black FR500, black chrome saleens, regular black Saleens, black '03 Cobras, even black bullitts.

Silver cars are hard to pick a good looking wheel for, usually only black looks right. White seems the same way.

Ehhh:

HOT DAMN!

At least it's close enough to white to be a good example.

And this car made me fall in love with white.

Imagine it with some black chrome Saleens, or black powdercoated Roush replicas.

·
Registered
224 Posts
chrome on white is my favorite. black is great for small accents, such as stripes, etc. but for the big stuff, such as wheels, i prefer chrome. i obviously have Saleens on my Saleen... :cool:

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I'd say any color 03 cobra wheels, either chrome, black, or if you really wanna be cool black chrome would look awesome. or those stealth black fr500's would look killer also.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts