Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Zaterkaz 00blue All V6's

after seeing zaterkaz car with hood open, (V6 picture post) i just had to do a black manifold with blue valve covers,blue plug wires..then 00 blue saying go for it .WELL
i got a little carried away.after seeing how ports match ,i just couldnt live with that .so 12 hours saterday and 12 today.heres where i am at.

removed power steering bracket, beed blasted and clear coated.
still looking for the right color blue for valve covers

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
that looks pretty sweet! and i think he is trying to find the right color, or is just showing us his progress? but good ? lol

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Nice, what did you use to port those with?

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My Personal one is filled with regular ole JB weld or metal filler. Some people dont like the idea. but after 15psi and 500hp its still there.
i have no problem filling. if thats what works.and it looks like it would. do you know why it was done that way?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Looks good man, I was thinking about painting my valve covers as well. Be interesting to see how it looks. :yes

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
I'm going to be doing some "coloring" in the cobra's engine bay whenever I get around to it....I'm going to powder coat though.

Gonna make my valve covers white :D

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Looks good man. Nice job. I plan to powder coat some things in the future as well. Just not in the near future :lol

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would love to powder coat mine
whent to the powder coater tuesday,that clown wanted 100.00 to do two valve covers and power steering bracket. and i beed blasted and preped.
soo dissembled alt. beed blasted case and clear coated with hi temp engine paint. along with alt./power steering bracket. painted valve covers blue as close to color match as possiable. ordered blue wires from v6 stuff.
thanks itschristorres for that link.heres a progress pic. will do ac side next week

1 - 20 of 42 Posts