Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bashing my head here trying to figure out why this isn't working, I have my wideband gauge and computer hooked up, groundings are good and power is ran independently, when I'm in neutral and the gauge reads 15.5 so does the computer, but when I rev the car and the gauge reads to 10-12 the computer is still reading around 14.5

Any ideas to this, it is infuriating.

·
Down for the count
2,018 Posts
I'm bashing my head here trying to figure out why this isn't working, I have my wideband gauge and computer hooked up, groundings are good and power is ran independently, when I'm in neutral and the gauge reads 15.5 so does the computer, but when I rev the car and the gauge reads to 10-12 the computer is still reading around 14.5

Any ideas to this, it is infuriating.
What gauge are you using? It sounds like your analog equations are off. Are you using a SCT programmer and LiveLink?

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lc-1 and yes I'm using livelink

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

What gauge are you using? It sounds like your analog equations are off. Are you using a SCT programmer and LiveLink?
That's what I thought but then if they were my idle numbers shouldn't be matching up right? Cause then if I lower the equation (v*1.65)+7.35

It will make it read less than the gauge at idle.

·
A Zombie
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LC-1 Digital Air/Fuel Ratio (Lambda) , and the Sensor that came with it.

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Bosch 17014 Oxygen Sensor, OE Type Fitment

is apparently the sensor

·
a.k.a. Racecougar
4,775 Posts
Ah, the lovely LC-1 with a Bosch sensor. :computer:

Here's a decent walkthrough on correcting the ground offset via a custom equation.

LC1 setup (ground offset)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts