Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
they dont really need too much of a break in, just use some assembly lube, and throw some good synthetic in, then change the oil in 250-500 miles. and your set. thats what i always do.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
and its break-in not break end lol. And hey Jim, its good to see you over here on this site. There has been so many damn questions about VT parts and what has been going on with that situation.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
and its break-in not break end lol. And hey Jim, its good to see you over here on this site. There has been so many damn questions about VT parts and what has been going on with that situation.
+111.. i need some stage 2's immediatly

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had to work out in the rain last nite..my brain is wet...lol

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I heard Reliefs in the Pistons are necessary for the stage 2 on a 96-98 engine? That true? I don't want to have the engine pulled apart.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
some will clear,some don't .I think ford used 7 different piston thickness,,and u sould degree your cams

1 - 13 of 13 Posts