Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have a standard 01 v6 with a few mods: CAI, flow40's, xpipe, and a sct tuner.

I plan on getting the windstar next but wanted to know what kind of numbers I could get from a cam?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
40/50 rwhp on a lumpy cam with a good tune and some other stuff I cant remember.

·
V6 BIOTCH
6,945 Posts
now, if you would like a cheap cam to start with. I can hook you up with a stock 4.2L cam. Looking at about 10hp or so. Some extra tq. And a little heavier exhuast tone. Id let it go pretty darn cheap.

Then next, I do have a lump cam, i am going to have someone check its condition and see if its reuseable, if so ill be selling it as well. But no promises on that one.

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
now, if you would like a cheap cam to start with. I can hook you up with a stock 4.2L cam. Looking at about 10hp or so. Some extra tq. And a little heavier exhuast tone. Id let it go pretty darn cheap.

Then next, I do have a lump cam, i am going to have someone check its condition and see if its reuseable, if so ill be selling it as well. But no promises on that one.
If he wants to lose some hp I got a good cam for him:D

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
89 super coupe cam.. I forgot exact specs exactly but I know the new edge cam and 4.2 cams had better specs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ive read about the lumpy cam, is it the best possible choice for a n/a car? or are there other choices. i have no plans to go FI in the future maybe nitrous.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
stock 4.2 cam would be weird lol

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
should be a torque monster...

lmao

1 - 14 of 14 Posts