Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be a good cam for my setup? I keep reading about B-31, TFS1 or 2 and XE270 cams. What would you guys go with?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Anderson N21 , Lunati 51014LUN, or TF Stage 1 for off the shelf cams. Split cams favoring the exhaust side are helpful with expending excess exhaust gasses from nitrous also.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
What would be a good cam for my setup? I keep reading about B-31, TFS1 or 2 and XE270 cams. What would you guys go with?
What progress have you made on your notch back ?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What progress have you made on your notch back ?
havn't touched it since I got it running the day after we got it in my driveway! Been too busy with other **** on top of messing with the hatch. Plus it's been too cold!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:lmao Why would I want that pos when I have a gt40 motor! :lmao

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Throw in a rusty trombone and I'll think about it :shiftyeyes

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
I accept mailed cash as long as its in a box with a new pair of jordans

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You must really want that chevy motor! I'd take it but the wife might get a little pissed if that came up missing out of the bank! I'd rather spend the $ on the body and interior right now. You'll sell it....cause it lopes like ****ing racecar!

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
sell that other car, steal some money from her, buy my motor Ill throw in the computer so its chipped and tuned slap it in boom 11s

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd have to steal it from myself...she's a stay at home mom. I'm thinking of a 2011 F-150 at the moment and that trumps a 347. 11's sound good though...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts