Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so far I have bbk o/r x pipe, bbk 78mm throttle body and plenum, bbk tuned length shorty headers, magnaflow cat backs, bbk cai, typhoon intake manifold, summit pullies, sctx3 tuner, inch & a half drop springs not sure the brand, tokico hp shocks and struts. now shopping around for cams. my car is a dd so I dont want to lose streetablity but, want to see the most possible safe power gain. What are some suggestions kinds leaning toward comp stage 2s at the moment. Oh and 373s waiting in room to be installed as Iwell as mm camber caster plates. Thanks for any input

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
Do you also plan to go forced induction or get TFS heads? That tends to change things.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eventually but not till this motor goes. I plan forced induction & trick flow heads on a mmr 900 longblock all my mods so far should bolt right to that motor right? Oh and I should mention my motor has 145000 on it now

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
Going with the TFS top end kit and their cams might be worth it in that case. Otherwise, if it were my choice, I'd look at: ModularHeadShop 2v Cams

·
Registered
678 Posts
Don't go with Comp 270's. They don't work w/out making some compromises.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts