Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone give the link for a vid i'v been searching but i cant find it. Its of a camaro racing some other car i cant remember what car it was racing but the camaro started to pull away and the passenger in the camaro pulled a boat paddle out and started to row. this is the best way i can explain sorry.:confused:

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
It's a black TransAm walking a yellow 'Vette but good luck. I see threads like this all the time on tech, but no one ever seems to be able to find a good file.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well atleast i'm a little closer to finding it lol:yes

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i really need help finding this vid omg i think i'v looked every were i can think of lol plz if anyone can find this plz post it on this thread thnx in advance.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
ok i really need help finding this vid omg i think i'v looked every were i can think of lol plz if anyone can find this plz post it on this thread thnx in advance.
HA! I told you bro! The guy posts on tech, because I've seen him respond to threads like these. I found one thread with the gif on tech, but it had been removed from it's photobucket acount.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HA! I told you bro! The guy posts on tech, because I've seen him respond to threads like these. I found one thread with the gif on tech, but it had been removed from it's photobucket acount.
OH lol i never doubted you i just had to try but man i reallly would like to see that vid again i'v been trying to show my friends and its hard to show them if i cant even find it lol. I'll keep looking though maybe i'll get lucky.:D

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
nah the one he is talking about is the one where a black t/a or camaro walks somthing...n its in the day light

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
well i tried and the dude does the paddle thing at least

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i had the video saved on my computer but the ****ing geek squad deleted it

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i had the video saved on my computer but the ****ing geek squad deleted it

ah damn it do you remember what is was called?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Haha, acmllr is in that vid

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok thnx b/c i have had no luck at all:mad:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts