Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
pray.....jk

If the LS1 is option properly and can drive worth a **** they ussually pull slightly on mach 1's. If u come across a shitty driver, u can probably take him.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
stock for stock, with equal drivers, its a drivers race, ive watched videos on machs beating camaros by a little, and the other way around, just drive your heart off and hope for the best, i almost raced one but unluckly a cop merged on the highway....damn him

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Teh 4v Can Neva Loose!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
just like hondas are superior race cars, no one can touch one with an exhaust and intake, NO ONE
really?

then **** dude, my John Deer must have a flux capaciter in her, cause i smoked one last night drunk mowing

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
really?

then **** dude, my John Deer must have a flux capaciter in her, cause i smoked one last night drunk mowing
your a damn LIAR, my buddy has a honda with just a CAI,and muffler and he pulled on a ZR1, all domestics know that hondas are superior...duh

and thanks for fixing that for me

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
LS1 > You

Unless you have uber elite shifting skills:D

Reactions: 00GT

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Make him race you from a dig, and just make sure you hook.

·
Premium Member
8,732 Posts
When You Raced Him On The Mower Did You Notice Stickers? If He Didnt Have Those Than His Aerodynamics Would Have Been Flawed Without Enough Downforce On The Front Tires He Wouldnt Be Able To Get Traction Untill After 127 Mph!
Oh And Youll Prob Lose To The Camaro. . . But Race Him Anyways

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Just drive like a mother ****er and hope the LS1 driver is less than great. It's an equal race with a slight advantage going the LS1 once you hit higher speeds.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
When You Raced Him On The Mower Did You Notice Stickers? If He Didnt Have Those Than His Aerodynamics Would Have Been Flawed Without Enough Downforce On The Front Tires He Wouldnt Be Able To Get Traction Untill After 127 Mph!
Oh And Youll Prob Lose To The Camaro. . . But Race Him Anyways
i almost pissed myself when

stock for stock a LS1 catfish will take the mach, your going to need a catback, and intake to keep up, and a little more to beat it.
I wouldn't try arguing with him. He's ussually right.

Just drive like a mother ****er and hope the LS1 driver is less than great. It's an equal race with a slight advantage going the LS1 once you hit higher speeds.
^-----see, from the dark sider himself

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
but tEh Ls1 CaN nEvA lOsE to0!!!!!!11111

i Be c0nFUzeD noW!!!111

We're gonna have to call in The Norris for this one.... It's too dangerous for us to decide on our own!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Unless you have uber elite shifting skills:D
Are you in San Antonio or Houston? I can't remember...

Went to the local track a couple weeks ago to watch, and saw a cammed LS1 running mid 13's.... :D

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
^^^

then he cant drive for a ****.

a cam and bolt on LS1 car will make nearly 400RWHP, with a set of heads it will make 430+ RWHP, either are good for 11's.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts