Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a 5 speed car that has my cams and short runner intake along with long tubes, march fluid damper, March wp and hydraboost pulleys, CAI and 4.30 gears. As of right now you won't find a higher hp, stock longblock engine with a stock based intake.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Auto or 5 spd? I cant remember if your cars stick or not.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
This is a 5 speed car that has my cams and short runner intake along with long tubes, march fluid damper, March wp and hydraboost pulleys, CAI and 4.30 gears. As of right now you won't find a higher hp, stock longblock engine with a stock based intake.
Yall have the record?

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Stock longblock doesnt mean aftermarket cams. lol.

Congrats though, nice numbers. Any plans on doing some port work to the heads?

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Yea, but cams are in the heads, heads are part of the longblock... What you could have said, was stock bottom end, stock heads, aftermarket cams. Aftermarket cams doesnt mean stock longblock. Sorry!

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Yall have the record?
Thats what Im thinking too. Hasnt there been Mach 1s dyno 400rwhp with cams/ported intake and full bolt ons? SAE too?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats what Im thinking too. Hasnt there been Mach 1s dyno 400rwhp with cams/ported intake and full bolt ons? SAE too?
No. This one made 376 SAE

Yea, but cams are in the heads, heads are part of the longblock... What you could have said, was stock bottom end, stock heads, aftermarket cams. Aftermarket cams doesnt mean stock longblock. Sorry!
It's a cammed stock longblock. Go away.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
There you go thats alittle better :)

Mines a bolt on GT then.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts