Registered
2,591 Posts
Throw those things away... those are hideous and way too big

Don't know what they are. Don't know much about escalade wheels

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know they are hideous and way to big, they are the ones that came on the car when I bought it. I don't like them but couldn't pass up the price I paid for the car.

I plan on getting rid of them but I would like to know what kind they are

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
It may be a bit hard to narrow down what kind they are bc there are SO many rim companies and aftermarket rims out there but its good you have them bc thats money in your pocket bc you can sell them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It may be a bit hard to narrow down what kind they are bc there are SO many rim companies and aftermarket rims out there but its good you have them bc thats money in your pocket bc you can sell them.
Thank you for being helpful

How much do you think they are worth? If I were to sell them on ebay or somewhere else?

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Thank you for being helpful

How much do you think they are worth? If I were to sell them on ebay or somewhere else?
Used rims with color not str8 chrome you may not get more than $600-$800 for them but list them for like $900 to give you some haggle room. There are alot of cats that will throw them on a car or suv. Just list them on craigslist in your city and the next larger city thats close to you.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
I have always disliked huge wheels with rubber band tires. Some like them. I don't. If you don't like them then you can sell them. Your fenders have also been modified (we don't have vents) but I kinda like them and the GT on the fender is from an "05 and above. The most important think is does the car run solid. Everything else can be fixed.

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
2013 5.0 Deep Impact Blue
643 Posts
i would just post um up on craigslist, for 500 obo.

also i know you said you have just purchased that car.
so i've been there, done that, so i know it's not an overnight transformation. to make it look/drive like you want.

so what that said, i do have a few suggestions...
if that's not your only car. i would park it take those rims off clean em up nicely take good pictures. then flood craigslist with for sale adds. use that money to buy you some NICE! wheels/tires. check out www.americanmuscle.com

last thing that is absolutely (KILLING) the looks of that GT, is those ugly fender vents.
i hate those ****ing things. i work in the 'hood' so i see that stupid **** all the time.
outer then the 20" blads :) & fender vents car look beautiful.

·
Wheelin' and dealin!
408 Posts
I agree with johnnyt, Fender vents are the ugliest thing you could possible do! It reminds me of a little ricer...just:2cents

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Is there any writing on the wheel anywhere? Center cap, back of the spokes, on the "back lip" behind the spokes...?

And I haven't seen mrsinister around here in a while, but it looks like he's back and didn't miss a beat!

·
Resident Diabetic...
1,827 Posts
Throw them on craigslist. And pocket some coin. Then keep that beautiful gt beautiful :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Is there any writing on the wheel anywhere? Center cap, back of the spokes, on the "back lip" behind the spokes...?

And I haven't seen mrsinister around here in a while, but it looks like he's back and didn't miss a beat!
Lol... yeah somethin like that.. apparently I must have a rep. You're selling your car? Wtf man

·
Registered
784 Posts
Do some research, look around on CraigsList.com for similar wheels and see how much they want for them and price them lower than them. I have seen similar wheels on CL for around $1,000 - they probably end up selling for $700-$800.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts