Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ricers Gunna Rice
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tint my head and taillights for me? NOT dark just a little bit tinted. If i do it i will only put like 2 coats of nightshide on them.

IMG_3188

IMG_3187

·
Ricers Gunna Rice
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot man, reps.

Anyway you could do it a little bit darker?

·
Ricers Gunna Rice
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man that's perfect.

That actually looks a lot better than i thought it would. I think this might be my next mod.

Do you think black wheels would look good on it? Or should i stick with silver/chrome?

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I'm gonna give my honest opinion. Don't hate me for it. That color is beautiful and I don't think you should black out like every one else. Make it simple and beautiful. Throw on some silver SVE Drifts. Lower it.. Go on and tint the tails if you want, but DON'T tint the headlights imo. Keep it clean. I could dive in that blue.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I'm gonna give my honest opinion. Don't hate me for it. That color is beautiful and I don't think you should black out like every one else. Make it simple and beautiful. Throw on some silver SVE Drifts. Lower it.. Go on and tint the tails if you want, but DON'T tint the headlights imo. Keep it clean. I could dive in that blue.
I agree, dont tint the headlights, the tint in the headlights will crack or fade over time and look like ****, do what I did, paint the inside of the headlights matte black

1 - 11 of 11 Posts