Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I came out of Publix this afternoon to find that my car had been molested by some jackass that opened his door into mine and it chipped the paint. Can I fix this myself? What can I do any products or anything I can use? I need help because this is going to really bother me.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
That can be touched up. Something like DR Color Chip should take care of it.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Good luck. For future reference, if you can feel the damage with your finger nail than it can't be repaired by polishing. If you can't feel it than you can repair it by polishing with the appropriate pad and polish.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I have tried a similar product, but my father has used it with good results on his vehicle for rock chips.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck. For future reference, if you can feel the damage with your finger nail than it can't be repaired by polishing. If you can't feel it than you can repair it by polishing with the appropriate pad and polish.
Thanks I will take all the luck I can get. I can definitely feel it with my fingernail and as soon as I saw it I new that polishing was not going to work on this. When I get the product I will post before and after pics.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I have the langka system ad it sucks all it does is marr the finish I want to give Dr. Color Chip a try I always see it advertised in Motor Trend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts