Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a turbo or a supercharger for my car. What kind can I buy or should I buy. I want 1 or the other which ever one is going to be best is the one I want.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
What state allows officers to do high performance engine work on their patrol vehicles ?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
prob not a cop...you can own one. Turbo is the best hands down..but not cheap and I dont think they make tubular k memebers for those cars so it has to be a custom kit.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
:yes you can, its just a regular PI engine, nothing special from a regular gt

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
If you can't decide, turbo charge the supercharger. It's awesome.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
dont do that

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I see, its the engine only. Im here thinking he's an officer that wants to supercharge his daily patrol vehicle. Yea down here in Miami Highway patrol drive Marauders with the Cobra fender emblems

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Yup, you can have P71 Interceptor motors in Mustangs. I hear it's been done :shiftyeyes
The differences between them and the regular PI's are minor.

So long story short, yes. Pretty much any turbo configuration that will work for your run of the mill new edge stang will work for yours.

Though I do like the idea of compound boost. Ever see the power/torque curves of the compound boosted Cobra's with the Hellion hellraiser kit? :drool

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hey Allblackeverything50 - live in FL too, up in boca/boynton. Never seen a hwp with cobra badges,,I'd have to laugh and point :)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hey Allblackeverything50 - live in FL too, up in boca/boynton. Never seen a hwp with cobra badges,,I'd have to laugh and point :)
They are rare I've seen only 2 of them in south miami, A burgundy one and a black one. Highway patrol usually have chargers, crown vics or impalas, the Marauders are STATE TROOPERS unmarked vehicles

·
Registered
337 Posts
kenne bell, enough said.

and if it is taller than the crown vic hood I say cut it. like how they cut the hoods when they put lightning motors in cars that are not lightnings. lets see a speeder run from you now.

while were at it lets paint it flat black and have spikes sticking out of it, road warrior that bitch.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
how is kenne bell...enough said?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
yes what about them?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts