Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out of my current sig pic that has my name on it please? i dont have photoshop or anything

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i dont want it to say B0B though, just Bob is fine then with '01 GT on the other side or something

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sure man that would be cool, i cant really think of anything else.. if you have any cool ideas i'd love to see them. and if you want other pictures to blend into it or something that would be awesome too!! like the background of yours how its kinda faded with my wheels or something hold on i'll post some more pics

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

heres another cool one, kinda dark though

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
Thats looks pretty good Chad..... How you liking those springs?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I am going to do a sig for you soon man. I may not do too many more or at least cut back a lot.

The suspension is feeling pretty good man. I have definitely got to get it aligned. I can see that it needs it. The tops are angled in slightly and it is settling nice. I got my gears in from Fedex today and the rest should be here in a few days. I am going to give you a shout to talk about install later in the week. I don't know exactly when I can do it money wise but it should be within a month.

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
I am going to do a sig for you soon man. I may not do too many more or at least cut back a lot.

The suspension is feeling pretty good man. I have definitely got to get it aligned. I can see that it needs it. The tops are angled in slightly and it is settling nice. I got my gears in from Fedex today and the rest should be here in a few days. I am going to give you a shout to talk about install later in the week. I don't know exactly when I can do it money wise but it should be within a month.
I'm not worried about the sig... :) I don't have any great pics of the car anyways. Yeah just let me know when you're ready.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that looks AWESOME!!! thanks a ton man, looks exactly how i wanted it! plus rep!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts