Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have a couple pictures im thinking about using but im not sure yet which one i want to use. So if someone can make sig for me taht would be great and then ill decide from there. Make them as 2 Separate Sigs. so then i can decide which one i want to use. thanks

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
those are some pretty cool pictures how do you make them look like that?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
those are some pretty cool pictures how do you make them look like that?!?!?!?!?
It's a program that came with our Digital Camera that turns pictures into a cartoon. If you have any pictures you want like that i can do them for you if you want.

********OHHH and who ever does my sig... you can add my MM user name too somewhere. thanks

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I'm not going to be able to do any signatures for a while so anyone should feel free to do them including this one. Sorry man.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Partly getting a little burnt out but mainly I am having to bring work home for a while now that I am off of medical leave so I can catch back up on my client's books.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not going to be able to do any signatures for a while so anyone should feel free to do them including this one. Sorry man.
thats fine man. I understand.

why would you want your mustang to look like its covered in mud?
haha your right it kinda does. But i think it looks sweet drawn out like that though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts