Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am planning to plasti dip my mach 1 wheels what are your opinions???

And can someone please photoshop them black for me, reps will be given for opinions and everything :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just Plasti dip 2 rims on one side so you can get an idea and if you like it keep it on and do the other side and if you don't just peel it off, that's the best part about Plasti dip

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is why I wanted a Photoshoped photo, i saw on google how it looks on other cars but really wanted to see it on my car, looks like im saving time amd money cuz it looks ugly imo

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont think it looks like **** on all stuff but on some clean mach 1 wheels or some fresh new saleens its stupid because it makes the nice wheels look cheap, like my mach 1 wheels arent the cleanest but they do look better and less cheap without plasti dip

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Leave them alone, the flat black doesn't look good at all on dark blue. Its like when u wear black slacks with a blue jacket. The only thing I would change on the ext of your car would be to go deep dish in the rear and get a spoiler of some type. Wingless just makes the trunk look long. You have a damn nice cobra, don't ruin it with black paint.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm old but black wheels will NEVER look better than chrome, aluminum, or polished on ANY car. Black wheels = spare tire mode.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leave them alone, the flat black doesn't look good at all on dark blue. Its like when u wear black slacks with a blue jacket. The only thing I would change on the ext of your car would be to go deep dish in the rear and get a spoiler of some type. Wingless just makes the trunk look long. You have a damn nice cobra, don't ruin it with black paint.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm old but black wheels will NEVER look better than chrome, aluminum, or polished on ANY car. Black wheels = spare tire mode.
yea i agree with the flat black look on true blue, and i will be buying a set of black termi wheels 17x10.5 in the rear and 17x9 in the front right after i buy my et streets. And i plan i getting a saleen spoiler when i have the extra money or find one for the right price :D

im deciding if i should go deep dish in the back and in the front or just get them regular?? any input guys with this would be appreciated

should i go regular in the front and then deep dish in the back or deep dish front and back is what i mean

Stay wingless.
thanks for the input bro, i plan to stay wingless for a long time until i do the stuff in my sig then i want to buy a saleen spoiler im just tired of wingless. I was wingless on my old 04 gt and this car and on my srt4 so its just looks so plain now it gets boring.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright so regular 17x9 in the front and 17x10.5 deep dish in the back? Yea your right lol i don't know what i was thinkin i see Hondas with all 4 deep dish lol and vw's

1 - 20 of 26 Posts