·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my only concern. help this way pls. thanks

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Fix the header leak it will throw off the wide band. Unless your only leaking from 1 side and your tuner uses a wide band sensor that screws into the front o2 port

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Like stal said. When I went for my dyno tune, I didnt have a leak and it was at 11.75:1, then went up to put it on the dyno and I had a pretty bad leak and it was up at 12.1:1

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It leaks pretty bad on my passenger side. I actually talk to him before "tuner" he even said the same thing fix my leak. I think the reason I gave up messing with my header because it's a PITA. What about the ford hearder gasket is it going to work with my bbk headers? I will give it a shot one more time or just take it to a muffler shop. I hate my header!

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
I used Percy's dead soft gaskets and their locking header bolts. The side that I remembered to tighten the locking screws have never leaked a bit. The other side that I forgot to tighten started leaking a little bit, but with the dead softs, I just tightened them back up in 10 minutes, and then locked them all down and the leak was gone.

I have had great luck with the Ford MLS gaskets in the past as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts