Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking the go pro mount on the pass. seat headrest. Quick blast around the block.... I wound it out a bit in 3rd....well short of 7,000 rpm. Peak is 6,800 to 7,600, flat as a board at 914ish... lol

2012 Mustang GT 5.0 Whipple 2.9 test drive - YouTube

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol yes i know!!

I was so sad when the vid ended so suddenly. :(
Don't be sad. Weather permitting, in the am, I have an appt. with a closed down airport for some top end runs..... Stay tuned!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sounds awesome...what were you shifting at when you were getting on it for that short burst?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds awesome...what were you shifting at when you were getting on it for that short burst?
Not sure, the shift light is set for 6,900, it never came on. So there was plenty left in it...

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn I was not expecting it to overpower the exhaust that much... damn, just damn :drool
My exhaust is frick'n loud when it opens up, loud enough to scare the **** outta people when I whack it. The blower screams, and I love it! :naughty:

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
My exhaust is frick'n loud when it opens up, loud enough to scare the **** outta people when I whack it. The blower screams, and I love it! :naughty:
Do you have an extra snell 2000 helmet? Looks like I know where my tax refund will be going!

I will be up at CMS next week... how about a ride along?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do you have an extra snell 2000 helmet? Looks like I know where my tax refund will be going!

I will be up at CMS next week... how about a ride along?
I believe I do.. lol

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
'Dat whine... :drool :drool :drool :drool

Definitely going with a 2.9 Whipple when I go boost. :yes

1 - 20 of 29 Posts