Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I just put some exhaust on her and all I can say is wow I want with the flowmaster american thunder classic.axleback with pypes o/r x pip from american muscle nice clean fit now it sounds.like.a mustang should and I was also really happy with american muscle great guys over there it was about a hour drive from me overall worth every pennie well post vid soon

·
Registered
208 Posts
Glad to hear your happy with the exhaust setup. That's always a good thing. But, we need a vid man.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I got the flow master mufflers and still waiting on my o/r h-pipe to come in! I hope I get the Barry Manilow sound! Deep and sweet!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well guys I just put some exhaust on her and all I can say is wow I want with the flowmaster american thunder classic.axleback with pypes o/r x pip from american muscle nice clean fit now it sounds.like.a mustang should and I was also really happy with american muscle great guys over there it was about a hour drive from me overall worth every pennie well post vid soon
That is the exact setup I want. Post a vid!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey justin I had the flowmaster with o/r h setup and it sounds pretty good and LOUD! But it did trumpet really bad around 2500 rpm

·
Registered
124 Posts
That's what i had on my '07 for a while. I couldn't handle the popping around 2,500 so I put some high flow cats back in there. LT headers in the future.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I got the flow master mufflers and still waiting on my o/r h-pipe to come in! I hope I get the Barry Manilow sound! Deep and sweet!
Barry Manilow?

LOL....Perhaps you mean Barry WHITE?

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
WHAT?

WHAT?

I CAN'T HEAR YOU BRO!

And i f you are gonna drop the Barry Manilow...you gotta go all-in:

·
Registered
123 Posts
^^^^^^ lmao...... you win that round.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I still have a hard time believeing that it doesnt sound like a penny trapped in a coffee can. And this is coming from someone with flows........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts