Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
as popular as you might think the bosch plugs are......everyone i tlk to hates them for several reasons

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
ya those suck not worth the money i purfer motocraft but autolite are not bad ither

·
Registered
401 Posts
why not NGK? What's wrong with NGK?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
motors are designed for certain plugs.....im not sure what brand plugs are good for what brand vehicles......im pretty sure the autolites are good in fords though......i have also been told platinum plugs arent good for high mileage motors that could have a lot of carbon buildup

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
motocraft is oem and they seem to burn pretty hot i have never had any problems with them.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i think NGK are good plugs but i would stay with the Autolites or Motocraft for a ford.....thats what i was told to use by some of the more experienced guys on here

·
Registered
401 Posts
alright I will try autolite's next time, I have NGK V Power right now and there doing pretty good..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i only ask because my friend give me the bosch 4 and two days later another friend give me a 6al i was gust wondering if i could run them or would i have to run a different plugs with a 6al

and if so what plug would be best

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
if you got them then i dont see a problem with useing them since they were free.....i thot you were just wondering if thats what you should buy

·
Registered
401 Posts
If it's free man just go ahead and use it and yea of course it will work. Put them on, they we will work good.

·
Registered
401 Posts
no problem man.. and welcome to the forum.. this forum is the best mustang forum on the net I would say alot of help from everyone and very quick too

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
+1

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have a 6al and I was running autolite platinums with a blower and never had any problems.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts