Modded Mustang Forums banner

can you run bosch +4 with a msd ignition

685 views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  jam77 
#1 ·
can you run bosch +4 with a msd 6al ignition .or what is the best plug i should run with it.

#2 ·
as popular as you might think the bosch plugs are......everyone i tlk to hates them for several reasons

#6 ·
motors are designed for certain plugs.....im not sure what brand plugs are good for what brand vehicles......im pretty sure the autolites are good in fords though......i have also been told platinum plugs arent good for high mileage motors that could have a lot of carbon buildup

#8 ·
i think NGK are good plugs but i would stay with the Autolites or Motocraft for a ford.....thats what i was told to use by some of the more experienced guys on here

#9 ·
alright I will try autolite's next time, I have NGK V Power right now and there doing pretty good..

#11 ·
if you got them then i dont see a problem with useing them since they were free.....i thot you were just wondering if thats what you should buy

#12 ·
If it's free man just go ahead and use it and yea of course it will work. Put them on, they we will work good.

#14 ·
no problem man.. and welcome to the forum.. this forum is the best mustang forum on the net I would say alot of help from everyone and very quick too

#16 ·
I have a 6al and I was running autolite platinums with a blower and never had any problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.