Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading hundreds of forums about superchargers and i can't seem to get out which one is better. In the end of each forum it seems that each comes out to be even. It is between procharger P-1SC, procharger D-1SC, or a vortech for my 97gt. Like i said, i have read a countless number of forums on this topic and i need to choose one. I plan on getting heads, cams, and forged internals with dished pistons as well.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
856 Posts
main thing you should look at is if you have the money to do it right now or not. you're gonna change your mind a million times on the set up that you want so it's better to take things one step at a time. just take your time, get the money, then decide.

·
Registered
962 Posts
quick question, can you afford a supercharger? if the answer is yes then its obvious you should go with a d1sc esp if you have blower cams and a forged motor... if not then its really not a question to ask until you can... we gotta have a budget on what you have to spend to help you out and even then its obvious a d1 is the better blower, but if you have no money to spend then u can dream bigger, like an F1 :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha ya i have the money but its been taking me a long time to decide which i want to get.

·
Registered
856 Posts
build the bottom end first, get heads and cams to prep for the blower, then strap the blower on for some big power.

·
Registered
962 Posts
if you got the money go with a d1... if you go p1 you will wish you went d1 later on...

·
Registered
962 Posts
< still says d1 and is not budging...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm really leaning towards the procharger D-1SC.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Y do people keep saying they don't sell the Kenne Bell for the 2V sn95?

I've been through this before. The web site states clearly that their is a kit for sale on their price sheet. IF you called and talked to them, and they said they don't, then I'll believe you. But untill then, STOP SAYING IT!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Y do people keep saying they don't sell the Kenne Bell for the 2V sn95?

I've been through this before. The web site states clearly that their is a kit for sale on their price sheet. IF you called and talked to them, and they said they don't, then I'll believe you. But untill then, STOP SAYING IT!
I HAVE CALLED DUMBASS, if you havnt then you need to keep your ignorant posts to yourself.

·
Registered
503 Posts
you say you have the money for the supercharger.. hope you have money for a new motor or enough money to build your motor first. How many miles are on your car? I had my supercharger on my car for 3 weeks it was a vortech v2sq at 6-8lbs of boost and it blew up. My mustang was dyno tuned and had a safe tune. Mustang had 70,000 miles on it it was a 96 GT

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
you say you have the money for the supercharger.. hope you have money for a new motor or enough money to build your motor first. How many miles are on your car? I had my supercharger on my car for 3 weeks it was a vortech v2sq at 6-8lbs of boost and it blew up. My mustang was dyno tuned and had a safe tune. Mustang had 70,000 miles on it it was a 96 GT

so your saying.....?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts