Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is jacked up right now and I have been spraying the bolts on the cat-headers for about 20 min. and the freakin bolt will NOT break. I dont know why. I have tried EVERYTHING I can to get it free, but nothing.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
put a box wrench on it, and hit the wrench with a hammer in the direction you want the bolt to turn, it will break any bolt i promise

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Hit the weight room maybe?

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
make sure you are going the right direction. i know i have got screwed up and gone the wrong way a few times.
righty tighty and lefty lossy

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
make sure you are going the right direction. i know i have got screwed up and gone the wrong way a few times.
righty tighty and lefty lossy
That works great until the bolt is righty loosey....

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
That works great until the bolt is righty loosey....
true but he is doing his exhaust so he doesn't have to deal with that now.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
hammer> breaker bar, and less effort too

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
yah i know it was just that last one on the drivers side farthest back and for some reason i was just going the other way lol pissed me the **** off when i realized i was using the cheater bar to tighten the plug lol

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
think smarter not harder :)
yupp theres a trick for a lot of ****

me and my friend were in class with a hammer and bunch trying to get a bolt off a brake disc...from a honda theres 2 that hold it in and you need a phillips to get it out..and it was stripped..so we're busting our ass to get it out with the hammer and ppunch
my teacher comes
hits the bolt with a ball-peen or w/e hammer and screws the bitch out like nothing...:nolol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts