Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, called brenspeed and asked about the pypes lt's and they saide the fitment was right on and the bends were just like the kooks...im on a short time frame b4 i go to germany and want a full exhuast b4 i go and these look like a good bargain..on the flip side ive seen the obx set on ebay..which do u guys think i shoud get? i kinda leaning towards pypes but not sure anybody heard how they sound in person?
Pypes Mustang 1 5/8" Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers & X (05-10)
OBX Header 05-07 Ford Mustang GT V8 4.6L Steel Exhaust:eBay Motors (item 180414615165 end time Oct-08-09 18:09:22 PDT)

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I would go with Pypes because they are just like Kooks, so you shouldn't have fitment problems with them. They seem to have good reviews based on what I've seen. Some people have OBX, but if you want better fitment, I wouldn't go with those. I think you have to dent in a few spots on the OBX so they clear everything, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
if you have the money...KOOKS all the way...fitment is PERFECT...and not to mention the highest hp and torque out of all the LT's they make for our cars..

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you have the money...KOOKS all the way...fitment is PERFECT...and not to mention the highest hp and torque out of all the LT's they make for our cars..
yeah thats what i want is the kooks but i wont have the funds for them by the time im suppose to ship my car because im going to germany...but cant complain tho anything is better than nothing right...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmm...thanks..i guess

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Kooks or

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kooks all day!
alright....let me start over...ok, i dont have enough time to save up for the kooks because im getting ready to ship my car over seas, Sooooo, its come down to 2 choices the pypes or obx if u had to make a choice between the two which would you recommend?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
pypes and get them ceramic coated.

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
alright....let me start over...ok, i dont have enough time to save up for the kooks because im getting ready to ship my car over seas, Sooooo, its come down to 2 choices the pypes or obx if u had to make a choice between the two which would you recommend?
i guess pypes... but what about mac's..? there not that pricy...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts