Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tryin to figure out my exhaust im sure on that i want a bassani cat back,im trying to decide if i should go with mac long tubes and procamber but i dont wanna have to deal with emmitions and i dont want the sound to be loud to the point where i cant role up to the house without wakin everyone up,and i herd long tubes where a bitch to install and cost a lot to have em put in,,,money is also an issue right now so im thinkin prochamber catless but im worried i gotta deal with emmitions as with the longtubes and then havin to buy a chip and all that **** so sein how mac doesn't have cats anymore,im guessin i gotta go with a catted x you guys know of some good cheap ones with HIGHH flow cats,i was thinkin about slp but its a little pricy let me know your guys opinion

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
if your going with L/T headers, mac sells a high flow H pipe with the high flow cats at macperformance.com, might only be for the 96 to 98s thu, the prochamber is seriouslly badass, but if you cant get around emissions then you cant have a offroad pipe, and dont worry about it being so loud itll wake everyone up, you can drive it to be at a resonable level, just dont shift it at 3K when you get close to your houes, prochamber and flowmaster 40s is the best sound, but a bassani X with a bassani catback is a damn good sound as well

·
Registered
323 Posts
i have mac lt and o/r prochamber with flowmaster 40s and its a great sound. anytime you have lt's your gonna have problems with emmitions. i think its all or none with the cats

1 - 3 of 3 Posts