Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya know. i cant say enough good things about BMR. i got in touch with BMR and told them i daily drive my car, for now. i may hit the track once in a blue moon but nothing consistent. and i was looking for relocation brackets and lower control arms. i just wanted to plant the rear end better.
as usual, BMR came through with what they thought best for my set up. and you know, they didnt recomend the most expensive product. which, we all know, alot of companies do because they just want just want money.

i installed BMR rear lowering springs awhile back. ive called a couple times and the customer service cant be beat. they are always chatty, asking about my car and they just talk to you like they just chatting away in the garage with you.

ive got thousands in my car and i have dealt with alot of different companies. BMR's customer service and products cant be beat in my opinion.

my only regret is i purchased a panhard bar from another company and i wish i had gotten it from BMR.

thanks BMR for your great customer service and products!! i will hopefully soon be getting the front and rear sway bars

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
slater,

We thank you! Without our customers, we wouldn't be able to offer the parts and service that we do.

Thank you for being a loyal BMR customer.

Now, to complete this nice, generous thread you started....I demand you put "BMR" somewhere in that extensive signature of yours. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts