Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
^ Yeah that has to feel crazy but beyond fun looking at how fast those things already were over there years esp the current years.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
I know for a fact I would die on that thing.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Sweet...death on wheels! The bike is awesome looking ...menacing. I'd never own one but I hope a lot of others around here do because I love seeing them drive these things like assholes between cars on I75 doing 100 mph or more. It's great entertainment. I "watch out for motorcycles" because for some reason, down around this area they all think they are Evil Knieval.

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,798 Posts

·
Cletus Emmett Wheelwelker
2,575 Posts
I personally prefer my invisible motorcycle. It's so transparent, you can hardly see it.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
The speed and feeling of those sports bikes esp the larger ones are addictive in a way. They sort of make you feel alive in a way with the constant rushes those things give you vs being in a sports car. Its kind of hard to explain I guess one just has to experience it to understand it but its a different feeling and I'm not talking about cruising either I mean when you open those things up.

After 13 years of riding bikes, riding in various states, different size bikes crashing a few times, experiencing a few things , and with the kids and everything I just got to the point where I don't feel the same on a bike anymore and don't take the same risk. So I just recently sold mine and possibly gave up riding last month. It can be addicting once you get into it. That upcoming Kawi looks like one hell of a rush in the right hands but a widowmakerin the wrong hands.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
^ totally get the fact that they make you feel alive.

I once went cruising with a bunch of experienced riders. I had a CBR600. Only one guy had a 600 bike while the other guys had liter bikes. We got on the freeway and I tried to keep up with them and I got up to 130 and then backed off. **** is scary. I was (and still am) an inexperienced rider at those speeds. Takes balls to ride a liter bike hard, let alone a supercharged one.

edit: treed by fox

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
^bro, you've never been to India. There are guys over there holding hands and pretty much cuddling each other while on motorcycles and they are all still heterosexual. It's so common that it's crazy to see.

Idk how.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
^ totally get the fact that they make you feel alive.

I once went cruising with a bunch of experienced riders. I had a CBR600. Only one guy had a 600 bike while the other guys had liter bikes. We got on the freeway and I tried to keep up with them and I got up to 130 and then backed off. **** is scary. I was (and still am) an inexperienced rider at those speeds. Takes balls to ride a liter bike hard, let alone a supercharged one.
Once you get above 160++ on those things its a weird rush even though it doesn't feel like you are going that fast but you realize it once you take a quick glance at the speedo.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

lol nice bike actually my 4th bike was a 954 rr.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
^lol agreed.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
MG...that is funny as hell. Invisible bike must have blown an invisible tire.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Seeing the "questionable gentlemen" on that bike reminds me of a story...

I had never been on a jet ski before. I was about 22 or so. My oldest brother had a really fast modded mess of one. We had been arguing over some insignificant **** but no big deal. So he says "hey, why dont you go take my jet ski out on the lake and drown yourself". Just then, my Mom hears him being a dick and demanded that he take me for a ride on it to show me how it worked and how to drive it. Reluctantly, we get on the thing with me in the back of course. So we get on it and start heading out and he's still bitching like a girl. We werent going real fast so I got tired of hearing him whining....I reached down with my left hand and grabbed a handfull of his nuts and told him "shut the **** up or Im going to rip these things off". Bad Idea. He ****ing gunned it and said "let go or your going to be so sorry bitch". I told him to **** off and when he stopped his bitching I'd give him his nuts back because he was acting like a girl. By this point I can only guess we were doing 35 mph or better. He said "last chance". I said "shut the **** up and I'll give you your manhood back".....that was my last words. In the blink of an eye, the asshole did something (Im guessing he somehow reversed it or something and turned the thing at the same time) ...either way, I was suddenly skipping across the water like a stone. I think I skipped like 3 times before going under getting a lung full of nasty lake water. The life jacket bobbed me up just in time to yak up water. He came back and circles around me. He says "hey" and points to where our dock was "you see our dock from here?" I said "ya, now stop so I can climb on". He said "no, you can swim" and then gave me another nice face full of wake.

Asshole. Took me like 30 minutes in that **** life jacket to swim back. IT didnt end there but I will stop with the story.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts