Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I just installed my intake spacer and got everything hooked back up. The car is firing up just fine but once it settles at 1k RPMs like it normally does it slowly starts to lose RPMs and the lights are dimming. Also, I hear what sounds like an air leak from the driver's side. Any ideas? Was I supposed to put anything down on the gasket?

I've seen pictures with both gaskets on and I did that because I figured more length, better results. Am I wrong with this and should I only have one? The directions said that the gasket could go on either side so I didn't see a problem with having two gaskets with one on each side.

·
Registered
428 Posts
If you are talking about the spacer between the lower intake and the upper plenum....I only used the gasket between the spacer and the plenum cause the lower intake had the rubber gasket already. that might be your problem

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's looking like it is the EGR for those of you that are curious. 00silver its a spacer between the engine and the intake manifold for Cobras and Machs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts