and the worst...

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
holy maverick with huge wheels

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Nice pics and some nice rides, however I am thoroughly dusgusted with your show coverage! How the hell do you have a car show in Puerto Rico and NOT have pictures of hot Puerto Rican girls?!?!? :mad:

:D

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice pics and some nice rides, however I am thoroughly dusgusted with your show coverage! How the hell do you have a car show in Puerto Rico and NOT have pictures of hot Puerto Rican girls?!?!? :mad:

:D
:lol

But Seriously :shiftyeyes

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
The red fox in the last of the first set of pictures is teh sex. That v6 with the transformers theme could have been done so much better than that. I'm going to end up doing a transformers type theme wit the termi, but extremely subtle stuff. I would love to find a place that could make the cobra emblem, but put the decepticon logo as the face of the cobra, and then just small stuff you have to look for like that.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
WTF is going on with the white "Dominator 6R". At first I thought it was some sort of optical illusion... Then I see it looks like he has some sort of wide-body kit on it? Only on the rear fender? WTF???

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
WTF is going on with the white "Dominator 6R". At first I thought it was some sort of optical illusion... Then I see it looks like he has some sort of wide-body kit on it? Only on the rear fender? WTF???
The fronts have it too. Look in front of the wheel.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Dang! How many nice rides are there down in rico? o_O
a lot more than in the states i bet!

anybody notice the last yellow one? 4.0L??? 275HP? on a stock v-6? HA

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah

that one had all the badged of a gt500 but the guy never open the hood, but yeah its a clone

1 - 20 of 22 Posts