Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the 4th Annual Northrop Grumen Shipbuilders Association Car Show today in Pascagoula, MS. It was a mostly classic car show with a few newer cars. Highlights I saw were a 08' Supercharged Roush, two 2010 Mustang GTs in Grabber Blue. One hard top one Vert :)drool:drool:drool). Amazing cars....

There were a ton of 60s model mustangs and some 70s. There was also a 2010 Camaro along with about 4 90s model Camaros. Saw a late 90s model Cobra as well.

I forgot my camera so my cell phone had to do. Only got a few pics:

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

And the surprise. I WON TOP 50! There was atleast 150+ cars there. Almost all restored classics and brand new cars. The awards were Top Car, Top Truck, Top 50. This is my first award for the car and I was stoked to win it. I did not expect to win anything. Took me 3 years of modding, but its finally starting to get noticed :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Congrats Zat! Yeah you deff. deserved it. I see you got the fog lights put on. Your car looks great man :yes

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats Zat! Yeah you deff. deserved it. I see you got the fog lights put on. Your car looks great man :yes
Thanks man! I acually just have the bezels in there right now. Gonna grab the chin then the foglights after that.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Thanks man! I acually just have the bezels in there right now. Gonna grab the chin then the foglights after that.
Yeah I was thinking bezels when I typed fogs :eek: and your gonna love the complete look when you get the chin spoiler on there

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Yeah from 1974-78 Ford made the Mustang II and they also made the Cobra II and a Mach 1 as well.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya, that thing was crazy. Its acually a coffin with a engine and transmission... crazy.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I would be scared as hell driving that coffin. To much like tempting fate. Don't think I would even sit in it! :no

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would be scared as hell driving that coffin. To much like tempting fate. Don't think I would even sit in it! :no
Seriously. I would think the same thing

looks great man i was stationed down in pascagoula for three years a couple of years ago. I remember going to that show. right after the bridge on i 10 towards gautier right
Yep, your right.

BTW Zat, your poster looks great.
Thanks! The thing has stuck to the plastic cover however... so it looks kinda odd. It was printed on vinyl so I think that had something to do with it. Gonna contact the printer and see if there is any way to avoid that for the next one I get printed.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congratulations man! That looks like a great place to hold a show too.
It was deff a good place. All nicely cut grass, plenty of huge oak trees for shade. Right off the beach. Plus it was made even better by winning my first award hehe.

It rained on us once but cleared up after about 15m. Everyone reemerged from their cars and pulled out the drying towels hehe.

Me and the lady walked out to a pier that was off the beach during the show. Was a very nice day :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts