Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I sure most of us have heard of or seen Jessica Barton. She is a model for alot of mags and most notable for most of us Team Lethal. Well she had her car stolen. Here is the excerpt from FB:

Our good friend Jessica Barton's Supra was stolen last night. If you have any information regarding who was involved or where the car is please contact us or Jessica. Hopefully we can help her recover her pride and joy.

I've met this woman ans seen her race on many occasions. Please help us track down this ride. I know most of us would be devastated if our rides were stolen no matter the brand.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
I heard about this, guess they found it all ripped apart. Thats sad, people are ****ed

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,399 Posts
I saw a pic of the remains on hipstergram. they chopped the car up something fierce.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm a member on one of the forums shes on and its probably about 50K alone that insurance probably won't even replace but they found the house where the car was stripped and cut. They even had some of her parts still laying around. Not to mention they found other stolen parts from motorcycles and frames.

·
Best Buy Autotech
697 Posts
I'm a member on one of the forums shes on and its probably about 50K alone that insurance probably won't even replace but they found the house where the car was stripped and cut. They even had some of her parts still laying around. Not to mention they found other stolen parts from motorcycles and frames.
Well atleast they caught the assholes

·
Registered
86 Posts
You guys realize that this was all insurance fraud? Not trying to be a troll or start and argument but a couple friends of mine were at Orlando Speed World when they saw the Engine of her GT-R blow. Then it's mysteriously stolen and parted out? Sounds kind of iffy to me.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
You guys realize that this was all insurance fraud? Not trying to be a troll or start and argument but a couple friends of mine were at Orlando Speed World when they saw the Engine of her GT-R blow. Then it's mysteriously stolen and parted out? Sounds kind of iffy to me.
Her supra was stolen not the gt-r

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
a couple friends of mine were at Orlando Speed World when they saw the Engine of her GT-R blow. Then it's mysteriously stolen and parted out? Sounds kind of iffy to me.
It was her Supra that was stolen though. Or did she have a GT-R too that has been stolen?

Either way I loved that Supra :drool

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
That is trolling, because you not only reopened a dead thread, but you also provided false information.

Sent from yo mammy!

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
My apologies everyone! I got a little mixed up. We all make mistakes. Her supra is the one that actually blew at the track. I just mixed it up with her other car. Which is actually leased (GT-R) I promise I am not trolling everyone I just want to get the word out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts