Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any clue what it cost to get a car wrapped?

My foxbody to exact?

Thinking if it's not to expensive it can hold me over until it gets painted

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
You might be able to find a shop to do it for around $1500, maybe less because it has less surface area and nothing too crazy for body lines. The color/ design will dictate how much you pay. It could be a lot more, it could be less.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just want a solid color, and holy **** lol 1500$ is almost a paint job haha I was trying to save some cash until it got painted.

I need to call around and see so I know what's happening with this cars appearance.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Well a wrap could be a semi permanent fix, it will last 7+ years depending on how you take care of it and the conditions it is in. It all depends on the shops around your area, you might be able to find a place to do it cheaper. I was just making a rough guess on what I figured prices would be.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured 2/3 years but 7 would be nice, it's going to spend most it's time in my garage and out on some nice days.

I'll get a quote from someone local and post back for reference.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Some shops might have a cheaper option of vinyl that would cost less, but the stuff that I use is supposed to be rated at 7 years + Having it in the garage will help, sun is harder on the stuff. I don't wrap stuff though, so I'm just going on what I have heard of for custom wraps.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
maxgst will probably do it for free if you let him store his car at your house

Bahaha not enough old ladies in my neighborhood lol

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup 2700-3700 per car

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to just try to paint it. Always have wanted to, so figured why not now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My Buddy had his Mustang done and cost him about $1800... just for some kid to come by one night (about 2 months after he got it done) and rip some off and insurance told him that it didn't hurt car so there not paying for it

·
Registered
718 Posts
Try talking to some people first. My buddy found a guy that is going to wrap his car for 800 bucks, any color, any material he wants. He showed him his work and he said it came out pretty damn good. Sometimes it pays just to ask around.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I personally WANT to paint my car tho, I enjoy body work but never actually layed paint. I also did ask around and didn't find anything reasonable, if I found it cheap enough I probably would have done it that way I could put off painting it for a while and concentrate on other upgrades.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts