Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: if anybody read 2things posted by me you will see why i say **** computer.

i want to get rid of my computer and put a carb in it **** gas prices i have a system for that. my question is what will i need to change/ eliminate for the swap?
is this even a good idea?
my other option is putting in a 351 and carb that bitch if its f/i.

i have bbk shorty headers,flowmaster cat back, 3.73 rear, cobra clutch, bought a new cold air intake for nothing **** that damned computer!!!, aluminum driveshaft, tore out all my seats i think i'll sit on a bucket **** it!!!
still my question remains, to swap this f/i gas saving bullshit and put in a 4barrel carb what do i need to do?
i have deleted my a/c, smog pump, egr beware ( my headers dont have a fitting for the egr line anyway) this for a 302

if i go 351 will it match the mounts, trans?
for both what about wiring it?

"any pony is my eleanor, bad luck!!!!" this is #4 and i care not to remember whathappened with the other 3

all help is appreciated
**** if anybody want to call/txt/email me please do so need all the help i can get...need to race some import pos hondas they have in nyc
[email protected] s/n for aim
9172926164.....sam

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i found the problem, just tired of computers, o2 non comp cars didnt have so many issues. sensors and computers workfor fuel economy and emissions.... i really dont care about either.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
If that is all you think computers are good for you need to do some more research, those sensors and computers make it so you can tune a car so much better and make that much more power by being able to fine tune your tune which is something you can't do with a carb setup.

·
902 Posts
quit being so ignorant and do some research. If you think those at the only 2 things f/i is good for you have a lot to learn bud. converting your car may make it easier, but thats going to be more costly than to just fix the crap you got and it will be so much more efficient

1 - 8 of 8 Posts