Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SpamBOT
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALright before I ask questions I will cover the details. My car is a 96 v6 (cute lil booger but slow as crap). My buddy picked up a run down but running well 85 mustang last week at an auction for 300 bucks. So for 300 he sold me the motor and the 8.8 rear end (already installed in my car and lucky me had 3.55s in it). I wanted to stay Fuel Injected but the motor already has a mild cam, edelbrock intake, and carter 650cfm carb already so I couldnt pass it up for 200 dollars! It is a non-HO roller from the looks of it with a mechanical fuel pump. I plan on putting gt40p heads on it along with the Ford Racing shorty headers specific to these heads.

NOW heres my questions:
-will I be able to use my stock fuel lines?
-would it be easier to use the mechanical fuel pump or to regulate my stock in tanker at 7psi?
-is there anywhere I can hook up the fuel feed for my fuel solenoid on my nitrous kit such as a schrader valve (gonna buy a plate and run an 100 shot)
-will the Ford Racing P-specific shorty headers hook to my v6s dual catback exhaust?

Thanks in advance!
-

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
you could use the stock lines and in tank pump. you could use a y block with one side to the carburetor and one side to the nitrous solenoid. or a regulator with to outlet ports and do the same

dont know on the headers. probably need a custom exhaust

1 - 3 of 3 Posts