Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
would it matter if they did? I could make my car dyno different with out touching anything.

Not sure if they posted that sheet or not. Im sure they didnt just make it up but that doesnt means its normal.

Probably not lol. But it would have made the statement they claim look a little better. Either way, let us know what numbers you get!

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably not lol. But it would have made the statement they claim look a little better. Either way, let us know what numbers you get!
I doubt would it matter. they had a dyno sheet gaining 38 hp with the cai, inlet and tune combo up and people on this site are still saying the jlt and c&l claiming 28 is better.

Ill see if they have one though. good question.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
no

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I think the carbon looks awesome, may pick up 4 hp or something from better air flow and less heat accumilation. The steeda CAI kit is one of the best ones out there IMO.

·
Registered
190 Posts
hey 07stanggt do you run with a steeda cai? if you do, how is it? all i ever hear is about jlt and c&l, i mean they are awesome cai from the articles ive read, but i mean if steeda puts out 38 hp and still carb approved pretty tempting for someone who lives in CA. please lemme know! thanks ahead!

·
Registered
321 Posts
steeda with carbon ftw lowest intake temperature on the market

1 - 20 of 25 Posts