Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wondering if anyone would be interested in either hit quality carbon fiber overlays or actual carbon fiber replacements?
Thanks

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Overlay or replacement for what exactly?

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
You mean a trunk lid, or are you looking to replace the whole back end of the car? That would be a sick project... Although, I'd rather replace all the front end pieces.

OP, are we talking carbon fiber or parts that look "carbon fiber"? I might be interested in an 8lb hood that I can paint match.

·
_
3,782 Posts
My orig plan was carbon fiber trunk, and carbon fiber cobra r hood. Completes though, none of this top half crap. Im in it for the weight, not the loks being that it would get painted over. I've dealt with fiberglass, it sucks....

A whole back end would be sick in crabon fiber, but thats not very street savy and im a DD, so.......... :p

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actual carbon fiber parts but it would be expensive for big pieces like you guys want but if you are willing to pay then I can forsure get it done

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I mean for a full hood it would like $700 and 93Hatch what was the point in commenting if no one in here cares for your opinion it's just pethetic...

·
5,502 Posts
What would be an estimate on a 03/04 style Cobra hood? The only other real carbon fiber hood I've seen around is the Tiger Racing one which is a bit over $1k. If it's more reasonable than that, it's probably worth it. I'm not expecting latches and hinges, just good fitment. It'd have to get mated to the stock hood to make it a usable hood anyway.

·
5,502 Posts
What kind of hood? Do you have pics of your work? You must remember, a hood is a really obvious part of the car and $700 is a lot of money to give to someone.

·
5,502 Posts
I said nothing rude or having intentions to. What you're selling and the price does not interest me so nicely I said never mind and thank you for your concern and quick response.
With that last comment I definitely will take my business else where though.
His comment was directed to 93Hatch for posting nonsense...

·
Banned
97 Posts
What kind of hood? Do you have pics of your work? You must remember, a hood is a really obvious part of the car and $700 is a lot of money to give to someone.
just putting this out there, the average carbon fiber hood is about $500-600, through a company thats made a ton already.
I believe his thread is more toward a buyer interested in interior panels or other work with carbon fiber lay over.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Haha Single Digits if you read my post correctly I was talking to 93Hatch which is why I said "and 93 Hatch" after I gave you my estimate in the hood you wanted no disrespect towards you I thought you reply very nicely

1 - 20 of 26 Posts