Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm sick of this fuel injection scrap on my Avc is it possible to eliminate the computer to run the motor and go carberated with a distubitor

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And what is this ssms I got a great motor when it wants to work its a tempramental whore. Hope I'm not out of line on that but I let it sit for 7 yrs until I got my license back then put new motor in and its like it would rather sit dead then be driven

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well for the cost of that kit I might as well go to the junk yard and buy a 4.6 or 5.4 and do a v8 or maybe do a 460 swap any suggestions on that

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You didn't have your license for 7 years?
That is correct. Apparently you aren't supposed to drag race in town or something but now that I've grown up and learned that its not fun to ride a bike or wait for a ride there is no need for street racing

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
If your fuel injected motor is a bit temper-mental and non-consistant, do you really think a carburated one wouldn't be?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I've changed almost every censor on this motor and it still wont run right when I try to drive it I can rev it all I want as soon as I let the clutch out it acts like its flooding itself and nobody around can figure out what's wrong been to 3 shops here so I don't know what to do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts