Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone please get me a carfax report for vin # 4a3ae85h81e138468.. I would really appreciate it.. I am deciding on weather to buy the car and i need to know!!

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
some people buy a month of it when shopping for cars and will hook you up.

mine ran out or I would help you.
if your buying from a dealer they will get you one for free.

and lastly.. if there is no help here you can go to SVTperformance.com and there is a huge thread about it.. you can get it there

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
i got the paper work on my car when i got it...it was bought in jan 1998 and went to florida until august of 2006....i got it with 71k on it and not a spot of rust...thats why the 8100 price tag was well not worth it...but not that bad...

·
Registered
962 Posts
i got the paper work on my car when i got it...it was bought in jan 1998 and went to florida until august of 2006....i got it with 71k on it and not a spot of rust...thats why the 8100 price tag was well not worth it...but not that bad...
my old one was purchased nov 98 in kansas, and there was no rust... i paid 10k though 2 years ago...

·
Registered
962 Posts
mine was fully loaded, black leather, 60k on it...

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
was 60k nice man... thats what mine is black leather..power everything...keyless entry and alarm...460 radio (which sucks) lol

·
Registered
962 Posts
was 60k nice man... thats what mine is black leather..power everything...keyless entry and alarm...460 radio (which sucks) lol

i miss it everyday, but it wasnt worth the price...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts