Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've made one of these threads every year I've gone, and gotten little response. lol.

I didn't go last year, but am going this year. Hoping I might be able to take home the v6 modified class in the show actually. Turbo FTMFW.

Anywho, if anyone lives near, you should come out. The show is June 4th-7th. Wouldn't recommend coming thursday though. The main show is Saturday. I'm leaving friday morning with 3 buddies and staying until Sunday.
Show is a good time, the parts section is legit (I got an procharger race intercooler for $80 the last time I went), and it is the largest Ford brand event in the US.

Carlisle Ford Nationals | Collector Car Show and Swap Meet | Carlisle, PA

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Well if I'm not in the ****ing hospital like last year, I'm going to try and go.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Dirt Dives Me Crazy
1,197 Posts
Im going. Either riding with my dad or taking my Mach 1 and following my dad. Not staying over night this year though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm heading down for the 1st time @ Ford...apparently it's is ALOT bigger than P&S, but comparable to GM, as I've had a hell of a time finding a hotel :mad:

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Will probably keep it low key and take my seven year old nephew so his mother, my sister in law, can spend some quality time with my wife, her sister .

He LOVES cars and I LOVE his enthusiasm for cars. He is a mini me.

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eh, there are so many cars there that you get everything from racecars to really nice show cars to clapped out foxbodies.

But if you're only going for a day it wouldn't be worth the $50 showfield I don't think.
I'm usually wandering around in the parts section most of the day but I'm down for meeting up with a few mm'ers for a bit if anyone is going.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts