Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys around here we have a car show that happens like every satuday if its not raining and its free (even to put your car in the show) but anyways me and a bunch of my friends are goin so if anybody wants to go( that lives in irvine or close to it)just leave a post and like i'll give ya directions.:D
FyI: we are leaving at like 6:45a.m. maybe earlier

·
Registered
500 Posts
theres isnt alot of ppl from LA here, try this site in the gathering section

LAMUSTANGCLUB.COM/FORUMS

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol old thread

non of my friends have stangs and the only fast one i know of is this one guys termi that has 501 rwhp but he doesn't show up all the time lol.

that and i'm trying to cut down on racing lol srry

·
Registered
138 Posts
ive been going to a mc donalds meet in fullerton, there was about 12 termis there last night, i think and vettes goats and f body's lil mix of all the big runners in the area, 9 sec gran nationals 10 zec zo6's and my lonely ol 12 sec camaro,

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya man i go every saturday when it happens 630am to 9am usually. somtimes me and my buddies go to this pretty sweet go carting place K1 speed so ya.

ya i know go carting lol.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive been going to a mc donalds meet in fullerton, there was about 12 termis there last night, i think and vettes goats and f body's lil mix of all the big runners in the area, 9 sec gran nationals 10 zec zo6's and my lonely ol 12 sec camaro,
ya the cars and coffe meet dunno if ya know but its like a big event. (not street racing) its an organized event.

fyi they almost shut it down cause people where doing burnouts and peeling out and like 2 guys crashed. Benz and a AC cobra.

·
Registered
500 Posts
so when is the next meet? i live in the southbay 310...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
uh next one is this saturday i'm pretty sure.

they are usually everyweek on saturday from 630 to 900

1 - 10 of 10 Posts