Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My windows stopped working!!! Went to lunch with my windows down, and when i got there they wouldn't go back up:mad:. took it to the dealer right away. They said a fuse blew and fixed it for me. next day had the exact same problem. Took it back to the dealer today and they told me to drop it off for a few hours... well that was this morning and i still dont have my car back. They gave me a piece of crap taurus and told me it could be fixed by monday. Anybody else have this happen? They said there is a short somewhere, but they don't know where. They said it is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
no... but my dealership had my car since monday @ 10AM till today, just to tell me the Defroster issue isn't covered by warranty because they think the defroster was damaged by a razor of sorts...

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I decided to said **** it! I'm tired... I can't be leaving my car for weeks at a time, we don't have spare cars for whenever mine needs fixing.

I'll eventually take it to some window shop and pay to have it fixed.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Why the **** would you be scraping a razor on the window in PR?

Oh and Juco, neutral drop in the Taurus :D

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I'm not saying you did, it was more like "Why the **** would the stealership think you were scraping the window with a razor when you live in PR?"

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I'm not saying you did, it was more like "Why the **** would the stealership think you were scraping the window with a razor when you live in PR?"

I don't know... but I have to go tomorow or monday to get the paperworks, since when I arrived, they already where closed and one guy just gave me the key.

The car has had the defroster ****ed for 8 months now. They even took pics, and I don't think the lines where broken when I took it there the first time... they even tested it and the current was fine, but only 3 lines worked at the time... I think they started falling off with time.... I'm just gonna head there with a argument along those words.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Stupid ass stealership. I'm glad I'm friends with the service managers at two local Ford stores.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
Stupid ass stealership. I'm glad I'm friends with the service managers at two local Ford stores.

can I ship you my car and have them fix EVERYTHING once and for all?

Seriusly, my stealership sucks... I called everyday and everyday they told me they where working on it... but it wasn't until today that they called me saying... "we can't do the warranty because we think it was tampered with"... WTF... they even change the ****ing fuel pump today (erratic fuel gauge, and they had already changed the sensor once)

its ****ed up if you ask me.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I had the dealership I just got my car back yesterday. They charged me for a defective strut replacement they said tire alignment isnt covered. Anyways when I got home i noticed my door's edge was all beaten up like the paint was chipped!!!! What the help do I do go bitch them out?? And If so I have no proof that it wasnt like that before!? Ugh I hate this situation!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
mine hasn't done that yet but i do have to reset it everyonce and a while because it wont go back up fully when i open and close the door
o and if i'm rolling my window up and i hit a bump it goes back down automatically beat that!! :lol

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I had the dealership I just got my car back yesterday. They charged me for a defective strut replacement they said tire alignment isnt covered. Anyways when I got home i noticed my door's edge was all beaten up like the paint was chipped!!!! What the help do I do go bitch them out?? And If so I have no proof that it wasnt like that before!? Ugh I hate this situation!
bitch em out anyway they'll do sometihng if you bitch enough

1 - 20 of 31 Posts